As the impact of COVID-19 increases around the world, we are taking steps to ensure we maintain high levels of quality service for our customers and that we keep our employees safe. This is a difficult and stressful time for everyone, but we hope with these measures in place that our customers’ experience with Blume remains consistent. Preventive measures to ensure business continuity and employee safety are as follows:
- As a global business we are experienced in working with our customers remotely, and as a result we expect little disruption to their experience. We will continue to support customers and develop our solutions during this time of change and uncertainty.
- We are continuing to offer virtual meetings in place of in-person meetings we had scheduled at upcoming industry events. If you would like to schedule a virtual meeting, please use fill out the form below.
- All locations/business functions plans have been reviewed and will continue to review and adjust as needed.
- We will continue delivering on all the critical client commitments through both in-person and remote operations.
- Currently, no Blume Global employees are affected by COVID-19.
- We are following the recommendations on travel and visa restrictions related to COVID-19 issued by local governments.
- We have sought to minimize the disruption by restricting business travel, encouraging good hygiene practices and ensuring that people across all areas of our business are set up to work remotely.
- We have detailed communication and guidelines to employees on Dos & Don’ts, safety and preventive measures and various arrangements made across our offices.
We are monitoring the situation closely. Please reach out to our team if you have any questions.
If you are an existing customer, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
For any inquiries regarding our products and how Blume Global can partner with your organization, please reach out to email@example.com.