- Administer our Site and Services, and track their performance;
- Enhance the experience of visitors to the Site and users of the Services;
- Provide customized web/email experiences and curate content for visitors;
- Distinguish you from other users of the Site or Services;
- Analyze usage and trends related to the Site or Services;
- Track visitors’ movements around the Site or Services;
- Deliver advertisements on the Site or Services;
- Perform analytics; and
- Enhance our marketing efforts.
What are cookies?
What types of cookies do we use?
Here are the types of cookies and other tracking technologies we and our service providers use:
- Session and persistent: We and our service providers use session and persistent cookies. Session cookies exist only during a single visit to the Site or single use of the Services, and disappear when you close your browser, restart, or turn off your device. We use these cookies to measure Site and Service traffic, drop off rates, popular pages, etc. Persistent cookies remain on your device after you close your browser, restart, or turn off your device. These cookies are used to measure interaction over periods of time.
Can I delete cookies?
Yes, you can. You are welcome to delete cookies at any time by following the instructions applicable to the browser you use. The steps differ depending on which browser you use, but are typically found in the settings section of the browser. Note that by disabling certain categories of cookies, you may be prevented from accessing some features of our Site or Services or certain content or functionality may not be available.
Contact Us with Questions or Concerns