Welcome to the REZ-1 web site (the “Site”). REZ-1 makes the Site and any services made available from the Site (“Services”) available subject to the following terms and conditions of use (“Terms”). Please read the Terms carefully as they contain the legal terms and conditions of an agreement (“Agreement”) that you agree to be bound by when you access and/or use the Site.
By accessing any page on the Site or using Services, you agree to be bound by the Terms of Sections A and C which contain provisions applicable to all users of the Site, including casual visitors. If you choose to register on the Site, you must also read and agree to be bound by the Terms set forth in Section B, in addition to the Terms of Sections A and C, by clicking on the “I Accept” button set forth at the end of this Agreement.
For the purposes of this Agreement, “you” means you, the person using the Site, and, if applicable, the person that agrees to the Terms in Sections B and C when registering on the Site. You and any person that uses the Services, are sometimes referred to in this Agreement as the “User.” “REZ-1,” “we” or “us” means REZ-1, Inc. In the case of inconsistencies between these Terms and information on the Site and included in off-line materials (e.g., promotional materials and mailers), these Terms will always govern and take precedence. To the extent that this Agreement contradicts or is inconsistent with any signed written agreement between you or your company for Services, the terms and conditions of such signed written agreement will always govern and take precedence.
1. Availability. REZ-1 uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is generally available. However, there will be occasions when access to the Site will be interrupted or unavailable. You agree that REZ-1 shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Site and that access may involve third party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Site.
2. Trademarks. All brand, product and service names used on the Site which identify REZ-1, the Site and any Services are proprietary marks of REZ-1. All brand, product and service names used in the Services which identify third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of such third parties. Nothing on the Site shall be deemed to confer on any person any license or right on the part of REZ-1 or any third party with respect to any such image, logo or name.
3. Ownership and Copyright. You acknowledge and agree that the Site and the information contained in it are owned by REZ-1 and/or its third party content providers (“Content Providers”), and are protected by U.S. and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You further acknowledge and agree that the Site contains confidential and proprietary data and information of REZ-1 and its Content Providers, that you will not use this data or information for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose, and that you will use reasonable efforts to keep such data and information confidential. Each Content Provider is a third party beneficiary under this Agreement to the extent required to enable it to enforce its proprietary rights in the data and the applicable use restrictions in this Agreement. REZ-1 has the absolute right to terminate your access or exclude you from the Site if you use the Site or Services to violate the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. You agree to indemnify and hold REZ-1 harmless for any violation of this provision.
4. External Links. From time to time REZ-1 may provide links that will take you to third party web sites. These links are provided for your convenience only. If you decide to access linked web sites you do so at your own risk. REZ-1 does not endorse or take responsibility for the content on other web sites or the availability of other web sites and you agree that REZ-1 is not liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer by using other web sites.
5. Amendment of Terms. We reserve the right to amend any Terms agreed to by you from time to time without notice. Your continued use of the Site constitutes acceptance of any amendments, additions, or modifications to this Agreement.
6. Contact. REZ-1 is located in Wellesley, MA, U.S.A. Any questions, comments or suggestions, including any report of violation of this Agreement should be provided to the Administrator as follows:
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Fax: 781-263-0280
By Postal Mail: REZ-1
100 William Street
Wellesley, MA 02481